This is the course for those who wants to get a complete hunting diploma course including theory and shooting. After completing the course, you have the hunting certificate in your hand.The course contains a general orientation section about game, nature and wildlife, and presentation of the whole theory part (fauna, ecology, weapons handling, weapons safety, tracking, etc.) as well as training with shotgun and rifle. The theoretical and practical elements of the course are conducted on Varpsund shooting range. All examinations are carried out on the Roslagens Jaktskytteklubb, North of Norrtälje.
Experienced, English speaking instructors are with you throughout the course, so there is plenty of room for discussion during the course. We have the practical training facilities to ourselves, which gives a lot of time on the shooting ranges without stress or unnecessary waiting.
Aim and objectives of the course
- Very good conditions to pass the Hunter Degree tests.
- A broad general knowledge about wildlife, hunting and nature.
- Basic knowledge and skills to act in a safe and responsible way when hunting.
Course contentsThe course includes general knowledge about game and nature, an examination of the whole theory part (fauna, ecology, weapons handling, weapons safety, tracking, etc.) as well as shoot training with shotgun and rifles. All presentations are in English!
Friday: Theory day
• Review of the course
Saturday: Practice day
• Range finding, safe gun handling
• Shooting shotgun at clay pigeons
• Shooting shotgun against ground (hare) targets
• Rifle precision shooting
• Shooting rifle class 1 in shooting cinema
Sunday: Examination day
• Theory test
• Practical test
The following is included in the course fee (SEK 9900,- one to one)
- Theory review
- Shooting practice as well as the loan of weapons
- Shooting ranges
The following is not included in the course fee
- Examination fee to the Examiner, Swedish Environmental Protection Agency fee, theory -and practical test fees (a total of about SEK 1400,- payable in cash on site).
Course Dates 2019:
The English Hunter Degree Course is conducted on a one-on-one basis.
30-31 March and exam date 7 April
25-26 May and exam date 9 June
Click on the blue button below to register.